Day 1

May 21, 2018


On the day of my birthday my friends surprised me with presents and a cake. we celebrated my birthday outside during lunch. We cut the cake and had pieces for ourselves. After I cut the cake I opened my presents. The presents my friends got me was this really nice green bomber jacket, an amazing watch, and a really cute necklace. I loved all the presents my friends got me and I am so grateful to have them in my life. I decided to give all my teachers a piece of cake because I had some leftovers but mostly because the were all kind to me. During period 4 I went around the school to give all my teachers a piece of cake. From doing this it made me feel really happy because I was giving kindness back .



Image result for black forest cake rectangle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog